ANALISIS KUALITAS PRODUK, HARGA DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MINYAK RAMBUT POMADE GATSBY PADA MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNES-AAI

  • Yulistia Yulistia
Keywords: Product, Price, Promotion and Purchase Decision

Abstract

This research aims to determine whether there is an influence of product quality, price, and
promotion on the decision to purchase Gatsby pomade products. The data collection method used in
this research is by using a questionnaire, which is a data collection technique that is carried out by
giving a set of questions or statements to students of the economic faculties of Unes-AAI.2017-2018
who use Gatsby pomade products. The method of data analysis in this study used multiple linear
regression. The results of this study indicate that: 1) Based on the t test it is known that the variables
of Product Quality, Price, and Promotion have a significant effect on Purchasing Decisions because
the calculated t value is greater than t table and the sig value is smaller than the probability. 2) Based
on the F test it is known that the Product Quality, Price, and Promotion variables together have a
significant effect on Purchasing Decisions because the calculated F value is greater than F table and
the sig value is smaller than the probability. 3) The results of the analysis of determination obtained
the Adjusted R Square number of 0.624. This shows the percentage of product quality variables,
prices, and purchasing decisions, in explaining the variance of the Purchase Decision variable is
59.8%. While the remaining 40.2% is influenced by other variables outside of this study such as
brands, places etc.      

Published
2019-02-12
How to Cite
Yulistia, Y. (2019). ANALISIS KUALITAS PRODUK, HARGA DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MINYAK RAMBUT POMADE GATSBY PADA MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNES-AAI. JEBI | Journal of Economics and Business Indonesian, 13(2), 10-17. Retrieved from http://jurnal.stiebi.ac.id/index.php/Jebi/article/view/99
Section
Articles